- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to the graphics and course materials. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If you wish to create a link to this website from another website or document, please seek Musically Fluent’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Internet copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of Phil Best © MusicallyFluent 2017. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your individual, personal and non-commercial use only
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
By purchasing any of the course from the MusicallyFluent shop, you agree to the following –
- You will use MusicallyFluent products and services for your personal and private use only.
- MusicallyFluent products and services remain the property of MusicallyFluent and may not be resold, repackaged or otherwise transferred.
- MusicallyFluent may update course materials from time to time at its own discretion.
- MusicallyFluent retains all rights to these products.
- MusicallyFluent accepts PayPal payment for its products and services and we agree to the seller terms and conditions set out on the PayPal website. When purchasing MusicallyFluent products and services via PayPal you in turn agree to the buyer terms and conditions set out on the PayPal website.